6 Ways to Warm a Room
- Add At Least One European Antique piece of furniture to balance a room. This softens the new and enhances the old.
- Fine Art! We sell more oils than anything else. Consider art as a piece of wall furniture.
- Mix European Accessories for a balance with the new and the old.
- Use lighting, lamps, and chandeliers to give great ambiance.
- Embellish with vintage leather books from Europe-Great Leather!
- Think Big! It is better to have large accessories than a lot of smalls...unless it is a definite collection.
- "Detail is the difference between ordinary and extraordinary."-Unknown
A wise woman that dearly loved the "Old World" once said:
"If I travel 10,000 miles and cannot get off the airplane and find a wonderful "flea market", I have wasted my flight time."
Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy